[pp.int.general] R: Pirates and the 5 Star Movement

Anouk Neeteson jakobsheep at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 13:53:08 CET 2013

inline responses

> The day will come when you release your masterplan, the one behind "mass
dynamics" word and your bitchy attitude ;) You will realize that ideas are
better on the wild, when somebody "with brains" can use them.

I call it psychodynamics : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychodynamics
'bitch'

> Until that day, you and your idea are vaporware. More vaporware than my
own participation system, which is written down in a github repository at
least.

Do you know what a self analysis enholds ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_psychoanalysis
and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analytical_psychology

> PS: sorry for the off-topic. To sum up my opinion, I don't believe also
that M5S is a pirate thing neither their participation system can solve the
low participation percentage. This is not a technical problem and they are
aiming to the wrong issue I guess.
> --
> Dario Castañé

The second (after the PP) 'true' internetparty with unpreceded results got
nothing to learn from for the pirates ? Which planet do you come from, but
feel free to express your opinion.