[pp.int.general] R: Pirates and the 5 Star Movement

Dario i at dario.im
Fri Mar 1 14:59:49 CET 2013

2013/3/1 Anouk Neeteson <jakobsheep at gmail.com>

> inline responses

Mine too ;)

> > The day will come when you release your masterplan, the one behind "mass
> dynamics" word and your bitchy attitude ;) You will realize that ideas are
> better on the wild, when somebody "with brains" can use them.
> >

> I call it psychodynamics : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychodynamics
> 'bitch'
>

> > Until that day, you and your idea are vaporware. More vaporware than my
> own participation system, which is written down in a github repository at
> least.
> >

> Do you know what a self analysis enholds ?
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_psychoanalysis
> and
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analytical_psychology

Thanks for the links! I know what you tried here, but I really appreciate
when somebody give new information on the table ;) Pretty interesting
stuff, I didn't knew about them.

>  > PS: sorry for the off-topic. To sum up my opinion, I don't believe
> also that M5S is a pirate thing neither their participation system can
> solve the low participation percentage. This is not a technical problem and
> they are aiming to the wrong issue I guess.
> > --
> > Dario Castañé
>
> The second (after the PP) 'true' internetparty with unpreceded results got
> nothing to learn from for the pirates ? Which planet do you come from, but
> feel free to express your opinion.

I never said that. I'm just skeptical about M5S. You can learn from
everybody. Actually, you must do it. I won't say M5S can't be a useful
knowledge/comparison resource, because it is, as anyone else.

--
Dario Castañé
http://www.dario.im | http://twitter.com/im_dario