[pp.int.general] Transparency in the party

Dario i at dario.im
Fri Mar 1 23:54:48 CET 2013

2013/3/1 StreetDogg <streetdogg at gmx.net>

> ** Erm, on german generel assemblies there are usually well over 100
> journalists _in the hall_. I think Der Spiegel sent 7 people the last time.
> I really do not think not streaming the assembly would solve any problem...

That's what I said: "*It is impossible to limit information*, being a
streaming or a document. You must broadcast meetings in order to allow
remote participants, so *Der Spiegel would get it in a way* or in other."

I didn't know they are simply in the assemblies. One more point for working
beforehand issues and handling bickering properly, because media will use
it to disapprove us and people won't understand it.

Anyway, I'm tired, I just wanted to share my opinion.

TL;DR: do whatever you want, don't let trolls abuse of transparency.

EOT for me.

--
Dario Castañé
http://www.dario.im | http://twitter.com/im_dario