[pp.int.general] Transparency in the party

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 2 11:25:06 CET 2013

Everyone not smart enough to understand the limits of the format and wanting to participate exclusively on the terms he sees fit... ends up being a troll for everybody else.

Usually, the less smart one is, the more one thinks that the way one wants to do things is the most practical one... and the less one is able to discuss matters with others to arrive at a consensus agreement around one single way for all to do things.

And when you come together without prior agreement about the way to do things, then you get shit like the one that happened in the PPI General Assembly in Prague...

- Blackmailing
- Breach of statutes
- Misinterpretation on the fly of remote statements
- Mob rule
- Court of Arbitration silliness

And the general impression that the pile of shit produced is of such proportions that trying to have a go at it is of no practical use.

Add an completely dysfunctional PPI Board that buys itself time to sit it out...

... and maneuvers to have the next battlefield close to home base...

... and you are spelling out a bright future for the movement.

Some more sign up to do something about it, damn you all.

Antonio.