[pp.int.general] Netiquette

Zbigniew Łukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 15:30:52 CET 2013

On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 11:25 AM, Antonio Garcia <ningunotro at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Everyone not smart enough to understand the limits of the format and wanting
> to participate exclusively on the terms he sees fit... ends up being a troll
> for everybody else.
>
> Usually, the less smart one is, the more one thinks that the way one wants
> to do things is the most practical one... and the less one is able to
> discuss matters with others to arrive at a consensus agreement around one
> single way for all to do things.
>
> And when you come together without prior agreement about the way to do
> things, then you get shit like the one that happened in the PPI General
> Assembly in Prague...

I kind of agree - and I would love if we agreed, even informally, on
some rules for this mailing list - because thread hijacking prevents
us from reaching any kind of conclusions.

There are some rules that used to function on mailing lists for a long
time: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etiquette_(technology)  Today they
seem somehow forgotten.

Cheers,
Zbigniew