[pp.int.general] Pirates and the 5 Star Movement

Travis McCrea me at travismccrea.com
Sat Mar 2 12:56:27 CET 2013

I apologize for my last email's incoherentness, I was writing out my first draft of what I was thinking and then replied to an instant message came back and clicked send on accident. The basic idea is still the same (private organizations do not need to be held to the same standard as government), but it was not worded very well nor written concisely.

Travis McCrea
Pirate Party of Canada
The Ultimate Ebook Library
Kopimist Church of Idaho

Phone: 1(206)552-8728 US Call/Text
IRC: irc.freenode.net, irc.pirateirc.net (TeamColtra or TravisMcCrea)
Web: travismccrea.com
IM: teamcoltra at 451.im (jabber) teamcoltra (AIM)