[pp.int.general] Partido X - Partido del Futuro vs 5 Star Movement

Dario i at dario.im
Mon Mar 4 14:33:32 CET 2013

I just added relevant bits to your mail. And do you take it as an attack?
Are you kidding me? I didn't even mention you or said your idea is good or
bad.

IMHO, if you had a sound plan, you'd have revealed it to all of us to do a
real change today, because it is needed. There is no logic behind holding
back a good idea because you don't like some persons. If pirates can do a
good change and to help society to stop suffering, let's do it now!

Openness is a pirate core. Your plan can benefit of more eyes and brains.
Seriously, you won't be a successful one-man-army and you can't know
everything. Let all pirates to help you. Or are you too proud to do that?

If your plan really exists and it is sound, I ask you to open it or I guess
it is going to become rotten inside your head. You will wait forever to get
your perfect fellowship. And then, you will realize that is too late or you
are too old.

Maybe I'm too young, but I'm enough old to know that your path goes nowhere
if you stubbornly keep your plan to yourself (and maybe a small
cherry-picked group of pirates).

Dario Castañé
http://www.dario.im | http://twitter.com/im_dario