[pp.int.general] The big silence

Anouk Neeteson jakobsheep at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 13:58:41 CET 2013

This should be discussed within every pirate party. To refer to Samir's
proposal for the PPeu meeting, let every PP make their list and continue as
explained to continue with the existing consensus/agreements and keep
working from these lists and improve where necessary or possible.

my 2cents,
mrNatural