[pp.int.general] Formal protest from Pirate Party Australia

Enrique Herrera Noya quiquetux at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 23:52:03 CET 2013

+1 at the back of the idea
-1 in the form a follow

the list is not the party (international)
the list is not the assembly

is only OUR communication channel ...

in Chile have the same problem as in Australia, the distance
and tools that we are implementing for the assemblies are similar ...

which is the work program we have given as parties?
that will be the theme that we emphasize this year?

---
Enrique Herrera Noya
Asesorías y Consultorias
ITCoop
09-92303151
--
Mis Certificaciones:
Red Hat Certified Engineer RHCE Nº100223072 (RH6.0)