[pp.int.general] Formal protest from Pirate Party Australia

Patrick Godschalk patrick.godschalk at piratenpartij.nl
Mon Mar 11 01:07:08 CET 2013

	"Thanks, we've put it on the agenda to handle at the second next
	meeting."

^ This took me literally 10 seconds to type out. Funny how it has to
take 22 days for the PPI to still not write that, but instead make a
defensive statement about 'omg omg we're so busy omg' (guess what,
everyone is) and jumping straight on a high horse to bring in the
strawmans.

Sorry, but I'm with the Australians on this one.

Patrick Godschalk
patrick.godschalk at piratenpartij.nl
GPG: 86DF FF6F B123 EEF8 AE43 E652 33C0 785F A15F 01AA