[pp.int.general] Formal protest from Pirate Party Australia

Gregory Engels gregory.engels at pp-international.net
Mon Mar 11 01:01:58 CET 2013

On 10.03.2013, at 06:13, Simon Frew <simon.frew at pirateparty.org.au> wrote:

> Below is an official mail sent to the Board of PPI.
>
> We have yet to receive any sort of acknowledgement that it was received or discussed by the Board. So in the interests of transparency I thought the best course of action was to post it to the general discussion list as the formal means of communication seem to be failing.

For your information: PP-AU has filed this complain with the board of PPI on February 17th. Since then only one regular board meeting has passed and it was not on the Agenda of that meeting as we are very busy solving the organizational and administrative issues around the preparation of the Kazan conference.

We had planned to answer in the due time after our next board meeting, but it seems to me, that PPAU might be not interested at all in an constructive answer, as it is more interested in making a public statement.

sincerely yours,

Gregory Engels
Co-Chairman
Pirate Parties International