[pp.int.general] Formal protest from Pirate Party Australia

Simon Frew simon.frew at pirateparty.org.au
Mon Mar 11 01:39:37 CET 2013

As noted above a simple 'we received the mail and will discuss it at the
next Board meeting' would have sufficed to stop the mail going to the
General list. The silence led me to believe it was not going to be dealt
with at all and these issues are urgent. As the next GA is rapidly
approaching I didn't want to leave these issues to be raised once it was
too late do do anything about it.

The formal complaint was actually filled with constructive advice. I don't
want PPI to fail, so I offered solutions to what we see as problems. From
the responses on the general list I would say there was a lot of
constructive information in it. It was certainly offered in that spirit.

Apologies to Enrique, I wasn't sure what you were getting at.

Regards