[pp.int.general] Formal protest from Pirate Party Australia

Gregory Engels gregory.engels at pp-international.net
Mon Mar 11 23:03:11 CET 2013

On 11.03.2013, at 01:10, Mozart Palmer <mozart.palmer at pp-international.net> wrote:

> It doesn't take much to inform a member of your organisation that you have received an official letter from them and to inform them when it will be discussed.

no, it does not take that long, and I like to apologize to not having acknowledged the reception of your letter. On the other hand you also did not get a send failure report. (ok, this is lame, but really - it is an email, you are expecting us to get it, there is not so much point in writing out a one liner of "we got it", but you are right, this was not handled with excellence)
> I suppose the board has also been too busy to respond to the resignation of the court of arbitration which occurred in September

As we have outlined in countless email and even a minutes entry, we did have acknowledge the reception of the said email, but we are not in the position to acknowledge a resignation of a body that is elected by the GA and has statutory duties. We may have different opinions here, but we did react on several occasions and have always communicated a clear and coherent message here, so I don't accept your accusations as valid.

> I'm still waiting for my resignation to be acknowledged in writing and publicly.

This will not happen. please refer to our (nuno cardosos, my, eds, etc…) numerous explanations on this.

> These are basic courtesies.

Agree. Again, please accept my apologies that we did not acknowledged the receipt of PPAU complain. It is flagged in my Inbox with an orange flag, but this is not helping you. And we can still be of different opinions on the matter in question.

sincerely yours,

Gregory Engels
Co-Chairman
Pirate Parties International