[pp.int.general] Last GA proceedings

Eduardo Perdices edupergar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 21:48:35 CET 2013

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 6:44 PM, Maxime Rouquet <
maxime.rouquet at partipirate.org> wrote:

> On 03/11/2013 03:36 PM, Antonio Garcia wrote:
> > My anonymous complaint to the CoA about Statutes breaches is I hope still
> > queued and I expect it to be properly treated at the PPI GA in Kazan.
>
> I take the opportunity of your intervention to remind anybody interested
> that the question of the ability for individual pirates to apply to the
> Court of Arbitration should be taken into account in the writing of
> proper Rules of Procedure for this organ.
>
> RoP that shall be voted at the next GA.
>
> Please focus now on constructive ways to exit the actual Spain's PP
> movement international mess.

Spain's PP movement is not such a mess, we all autonomous parties work
together and even a lot of people from PP-ES collaborate with Pirates of
Catalonia or us (Pirates of Madrid), including the former president of
PP-ES Board or the current one.

There are only 4 or 5 annoying people from PP-ES trying to confront PP-ES
with the rest of us. You can guess one of them reading this thread. They
have the same behavior in PP-ES mailing lists than here, I guess it's not
difficult to infer why people are leaving PP-ES and creating new autonomous
parties.

> Regards,

Regards