[pp.int.general] Last GA proceedings

Gregory Engels Gregory.Engels at piratenpartei-hessen.de
Mon Mar 11 20:34:02 CET 2013

Der Antonio,

Thank you for returning to a constructive tone and for enlighten me of your views of what happened in Prague. I was not in the room at that time as I was caught up in press conversations and in the first board meeting that we had in a separate room.

I dare say, that holding up a green card while hoping the matter to fail is.... contra productive to say the least. As I been told, the admission of PP-ES-CA as full member has happened with a two third majority of the votes cast. I know from the report of the German delegation, that it was the holding up of the PP-ES's green card that let the German vote to be abstention.

And to make a point - I take it as a compliment, if you say, that I talk as a bureaucrat, as it is indeed the position that I fill as the officer of the international Organisation of Pirate Parties, and I liked that you have not blamed me to talk as a "politician" here, as this would be hurting, since I try to stick to the mere facts here.

Sincerely yours,
Gregory Engels

Sent from the road from a tablet device.(Please excuse the spelling)