[pp.int.general] Last GA proceedings

Thomas Bruderer thomas.bruderer at piratenpartei.ch
Tue Mar 12 09:56:06 CET 2013

> You consider the GA to be an "organ" of the PPI _but it isn't_, it is
> it's "supreme body".

I am not sure from which jurisdiction you are coming, in all the
legislation I found the GA is a organ of any organisation. I am pretty
sure you misunderstood the concept of an organ if you say the GA is not
an organ.

Even the General Assembly of the United Nations is called organ of the UN.

If you say the GA is not an Organ, please tell us in which jurisdiction
this would be and why you think that said jurisdiction should apply to
the PPI.

TIA,

Regards,
  Thomas