[pp.int.general] Morozov on 5 Star Movement and how much internet can change politics (or rather not) in general

Zbigniew Łukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 17:02:10 CET 2013

http://www.repubblica.it/politica/2013/03/05/news/morozov_english-53968261/
- a very interesting read - I am just adding his book to my reading
list.

He is a big skeptic on how much new communication tools can change
politics, his main argument is that there are numerous other reasons
why politics is the way it is aside of costly communication and so
cheap communication will not change that much.  I am a bit more
optimistic - because I believe it is much harder to lie in a world of
cheap communication - but I believe we should take all of his critique
to our hearts.

--
Zbigniew Lukasiak
http://brudnopis.blogspot.com/