[pp.int.general] Formal protest from Pirate Party Australia

kenneth at pirata.cat kenneth at pirata.cat
Wed Mar 13 19:28:38 CET 2013

On Wed, 13 Mar 2013 15:32:10 +0000, Antonio Garcia
<ningunotro at hotmail.com>
wrote:
> It's very hard to achieve... as long as you insist on being the pain in
> everybodies ass.
>
> And it seems you run out of rational arguments real soon and have to
> resort to emotional crap and populist bulshit.

IMO, it's not us who refer to emotional crap, but you, Antonio.

For someone being a member of PP-ES's bureau (with just 2 votes but a
bureau member), your behaviour is simply unacceptable. I can't imagine what
kind of blubber would you do at PP-ES if I ever called you half of what you
call me in one single day.

We've stated plenty of logical and practical arguments about why not
belonging to PP-ES, however, your hate to Catalan people simply blinds your
mind. I know you have personal traumas with catalan people (is it true that
your brother died whilst he had a Catalan girlfriend? ), probably that's
the real point behind your hatred, and nothing else really matters.

We had explained several times strong logical arguments, based on the
sociology of the Catalan society and its preferences for political options.
Just a brief reminder of some of the key points:

1) Key figures of PP-ES were former members of Spanish-Nationalist
conservative Party (Partido Popular), the heir of Franco's fascist
dictatorship, and from a radical Spanish-nationalist NPO. That's simply a
suicide in a Catalan election, where less than 9% of the population votes
that party, and more than 80% openly admits that they HATE that party. So,
it's illogical to run for election with PP-ES in Catalonia, right?

2) Catalan population is 55% in favour of Independance and 35% against.
73% of Catalan voters voted for a Catalan party in the last elections, both
secessionists and unionists. The remaining 27% of vote was shared between
the Spanish Social Democrats (PSOE) and Spanish Conservatives (PP), with a
campaign budget of above 4M €. Even people against independence is
massively voting a Catalan-unionist party (Ciutadans). So, Catalan people
prefers to vote for a Catalan party, no matter if they are secessionists or
unionists or neither. Should we run for elections as Partido Pirata and
fight for PP and PSOE's voters? just for you to know, PP/PSOE voters have
an average age above 60 years old: illogical to try to get into that
market, right?

3) Decentralization of decision making and organization has been shown the
most successful way for Pirates to succeed in big countries. So far, just
PP-DE did so, and they have a decentralized model that PP-ES refuses to
accept at all. In fact, PP-ES forbid its members in Catalonia to have a
website in Catalan language three years ago, because "maybe we will not be
able to understand what its written in  the website!". That paranoia and
control requirements are unproductive and burn volunteers.

4) We (the confederacy members) believe that all we must be free to choose
whatever we want whenever it's not against the pirate ideology. I hope we'd
be able to agree on this point, otherwise you're just a totalitarian
fascist and there's nothing else to deal.

5) Last time PP-ES made a poll about if PP-ES might run for election in
Catalonia, 97% of your members voted that they prefered us to run for
election in Catalonia instead of PP-ES (I guess everyone but Pedro Gracia
xDDD, because there was just 1 vote against it). So, isn't it illogical to
act against the desires of your own people?

6) Just for your information, PP-CAT was created with all the former
Catalan members of PP-ES but one (10)+ 25 guys that didn't wanted to belong
to a Spanish party (you know, those weird Catalan guys!!!). Only one member
of PP-ES didn't joined us, and that's the one who cooperated with the
DELETION OF MEMBERS FAVOURABLE TO A PERMANENT AGREEMENT WITH PP-CAT. This
has been demonstrated by the former president and treasurer of PP-ES
(Ultano Peña and Amparo Peiró), after realizing that "The Pedros" even
deleted one bureau member that had it's membership fee paid until 2014. I
was also deleted by them, and Ultano apologized for such a thing (which was
not his fault at all, as he became the president 1 year afterwards). Just
for the record, the guys who deleted "annoying people" were Pedro Gracia
and Pedro Montmany, whilst Francisco George was supporting them, 2 PP-ES's
bureaus ago.

7) Some facts: we grew from 0 to > 1000 in 2 years, you shrinked from 2007
to date. We do stuff, you don't, we keep on growing, you keep on shrinking.
You attack us, we ignore you, you don't let your assembly to vote on topics
some people (the 4 trolls, you included) don't like, we let anyone to open
a vote on anything which is not against human rights. And people keeps on
leaving your party and joining the pirate confederacy... Logically
speaking, who's demonstrating a more productive, healthy, transparent and
democratic behaviour? yes, we do.

And now just for fun :)

Thank you for forwarding my yesterday's email to your own party's mailing
lists, maybe your comment saying that anyone who still wished to become a
member of the confederacy must be killed by impalement wasn't appropiated,
however, you only behave in that way, even in your own party, so I can
understand it.

You got some replies, and looks like anyone but the 4 typical PP-ES trolls
agreed with most of my points: you are a troll, and we
(PP-CAT/GAL/EXT/RIO/MAD Confederacy) are the only ones doing stuff in
Spain, whilst PP-ES does nothing. Even someone from PP-ES stated that your
activity last year was just 1 single post in your blog, which is terribly
sad to see. Then... again logicaly speaking... can you teach us anything at
all but how not to work?

Please, analyze yourself a little bit before blaming/insulting other
people. You will find what almost everyone else can see even in your party:
your "überlogic" sucks.

I know you have a big image of yourself, that you believe that you're very
clever, far above the rest of us. Please, let me tell you something, you
überman, come back to real world: we've plenty of people in the
confederacy, and a lot of them have IQs above 140. We don't agree on many
things, but we do it on the Pirate things and on something else: you might
have some kind of serious mental problems for your behaviour, your
misogynia and for still being 48 years old and still virgin, and/or that
you're payed by someone to sabotage the pirate movement in Spain.

And another thing... I'm an IT guy, you know it, but I was also one of the
top Spanish students of my promotion and I won the bronze medal in the
Chemistry Olympiad. That sounds too much conceited for my taste, but IMO
you deserve a reality bite.

So... even if you were übersmart, I don't feel impressed by you at all.
One of the best things I've learned in my life is to be humble, because
even the most insificant and illiterate countryman knows things that I
don't know, and makes plenty of things way better than I do. Think about
it, it has plenty of logic :) Otherwise, we'll keep on thinking that you're
grotesque.

PS: honour damage is a punishable fault under Spanish law, and when a
fault/offence is done with political motivation, that enters under
terrorism law. Motivators face up to 7 years in jail, with no penalty
reductions. This mailing list's archive is publicly accessible and indexed
in search engines. Guess who's gonna be contacted to go to court for
calling people bribbers, thieves, blackmailers and so on soon if he doesn't
stop acting like a moron :)

If you have some REAL logic, you'll be able to know who :)

Have a nice and logical day,

Kenneth