[pp.int.general] Pirate Parties International Conference Kazan 2013

Davidd van Deijk davidd at piratenpartij.nl
Thu Mar 21 15:34:34 CET 2013

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/36448340.jpg

^^ watch image first

I hope it does gets fixed this time.

Please board, dont leave this to the organisers but take action on this
point.

Aleksandar's idea would make up for the lousy treatment of remote
delegates on earlier GA's , so its worth considering it a little more
seriously than just laughter, although i can understand where it is
coming from.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
David van Deijk.