[pp.int.general] Statutes Amendments

Davidd van Deijk davidd at piratenpartij.nl
Fri Mar 29 19:57:54 CET 2013

Just looking at the statute amendment proposals as a non voting
interested person:

Sap-17 + sap-18 i dont know enough abuot different arbitration law
systems to comment.

I really like SAP-19/sap-20/sap-21 i think it will make a lot of stuff
that is now bogging down debates trivial.

I dont really understand sap22. what is the actual proposal?

sap-23+motion not something i'd enforce by statutes

sap 24 i like the idea, but i'd defer some of this to rules of procedure
instead of in the statutes

sap-25 less preferred for me than 19/20/21, because it depends on groups
agreeing that currently cant seem to agree.

sap-26 -> rules of procedure

sap-27 -> having additional board members ready makes it easier for Coa
to take action against boardmembers failing to do their job.