[pp.int.general] Digital Civil Rights in Europe (EDRI)

HerNenya hernenya at gmail.com
Fri May 3 13:42:09 CEST 2013

IMHO, people from ONGs respond much better to specific projects than
some vague relationships just because great mutual affinities and
understanding. At least it works here like this.

They see us as politicians and since the great amount of cases of
corruption are constantly arising they feel wary to stay in touch with
us without a concrete purpose.

Regards,

Isabel Fernandez
GPG EA63DF8E