[pp.int.general] Digital Civil Rights in Europe (EDRI)

Daniel Riaño danielrr2 at gmail.com
Fri May 3 11:44:17 CEST 2013

I can understand and of course respect that the EDRI prefer to avoid
accusations of partisanship. Alas, from PPI's point of view I think it
would be very good to have some kind of official or semi-official
relationship (not just a dialogue) with EDRI from the point of view of both
gaining information and making themselves of some note among the circles of
people making the laws in this crucial area.