[pp.int.general] flyer and media repository

Muriel Rovira Esteva muriel at pirata.cat
Tue Sep 3 19:21:44 CEST 2013

Hello,

I would say that if it doesn't exist at least there have been several
attempts. I remember this same discussion in the lists a couple of times,
but I am afraid I would have to do email archaeology to find them now.

I'll let you know if I have the time to look thoroughly and find any
successful outcome from those attempts.

Best regards,

              Muriel