[pp.int.general] flyer and media repository

Nicolás Reynolds fauno at kiwwwi.com.ar
Tue Sep 3 20:12:16 CEST 2013

Muriel Rovira Esteva <muriel at pirata.cat> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I would say that if it doesn't exist at least there have been several
> attempts. I remember this same discussion in the lists a couple of
> times, but I am afraid I would have to do email archaeology to find
> them now.
>
> I'll let you know if I have the time to look thoroughly and find any
> successful outcome from those attempts.

by doing a search on the wiki i see there was a plan to mount a media
server[0] and make the wiki a wikimedia commons-like[1] :)

shall i start a category page or an article linking to pirate commons?

please send your links!

[0]: http://wiki.pp-international.net/IT#Tasks
[1]: http://wiki.pp-international.net/Aim_of_the_Wiki

--