[pp.int.general] flyer and media repository

Jelena Jovanovic jelena.the.one at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 22:33:54 CEST 2013

It might be more delicate then we could expect... For instance some PPs are
sensitive to authorship, I had problems when remixing  PP Australia's
poster which is now cover page on facebook PPI community page.

It would be nice to have access to at least some of the PPs posters and
concepts.

email:  jelena.jovanovic at pp-international.net
Twitter: @Miss_Cybernaut