[pp.int.general] english help

Laboratorio Eudemonia eulab at hyperlinker.com
Thu Sep 12 01:09:44 CEST 2013

On 11/09/2013 at 22.47 Stephen Ogden wrote:

>'Immediate dismissal', or  'dismissal without notice' ?

Fantastic!

Many thanks for your suggestion.   :)

It is exactly this action, it is precisely through a regular DISMISSAL that (in an absolutely pacifical, legal and civil way) a people change, after a temporaneous mandate, their rulers, their governments. Democracy consists just in the power of people to dismiss those in charge.

The periodical DISMISSAL serves just to avoid bloody revolutions.

Now: democracy requires that both the areas of the public DECISIONS and the public JOBS follow the DISMISSAL PRINCIPLE.

This principle is not yet applied only because public careerists (starting from the padrinos of culture) have not revealed it to us. But, thanks to the direct relation with culture offered by Internet, we can easily (not all of us, indeed :) understand that we live still subjected in States remained tyrannical.

Here is why it is not important to promote correct politics. Politics will be always authoritarian and inadequate till we will dismiss ALL the public careerists by opening the public employment for temporary (therefore democratic) mandates.

I understand it is difficult to comprehend this in short time. However goodwill helps much :)

Thanks again,

Danilo D'Antonio
hyper linker