[pp.int.general] germany election

alexis.roussel alexis.roussel at partipirate.ch
Tue Sep 24 06:18:11 CEST 2013

Hi

I totally disagree with you.

1. After a chaotic year, a small progression of 0.2 point is not bad at all.

2. There are almost 1 milion people that chose the pirate party. Please find another country that does so.

3. The number of 1st vote went from 46.000 to 960.000. This is huge. It means germans  didnt vote only for the pirate party but also for the people. It shows more connections with the citizens.

http://www.wahlrecht.de/news/2013/bundestagswahl-2013.html#absolut

Dont expect to take the world in one election..

Alexis Roussel / President Pirate Party Switzerland