[pp.int.general] germany election

Cal. peppecal at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 09:58:58 CEST 2013

On 24 September 2013 00:07, peter.boehm
<peter.boehm at bremen.piratenpartei.de> wrote:
> what i personaly miss are some of the old 'core'-issues, back then the
> pirate party germany was foundet to
> -reform copyright and patents rights
> -enhance privacy for citizen
> -make the government more transparent

That's a big sob.

I don't know why people are convinced you need a program on "just
about everything" to be called "party"

I don't like that, I don't understand that. Is it some kind of legend?

(It somewhat leads to forgetting why a "pirate" party is not "yet
another" party.)

Crying on ourselves isn't going to solve any problem, just like hiding
them under kind words. We need to dissect the situation to understand
it, and I don't see efforts going that way: why does someone choose to
vote for a pirate party, because of "a program"?