[pp.int.general] germany election

Francisco George francisco.george at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 10:43:25 CEST 2013

I somehow agree with Cal. due to the pressure of the press and some
infiltrated trolls we always seems compelled to offer a solution for each
matter.

First we shall stop using the word *"program" *that is a traditional
politic vocabulary. But use PROPOSALS instead.because it is just what we do
PROPOSE to the citizens solutions to problems and then they shall decide.

PPDE has done well precisely in local elections because you have restricted
problems to solve in local elections and our proposals are reduced.