[pp.int.general] germany election

seykron seykron at partidopirata.com.ar
Tue Sep 24 10:55:38 CEST 2013

I agree with you, people vote for many different reasons, and with
difficulty it is connected to "a program".

Here in Argentina we have a kind of movement called "peronismo"[1] which
hold almost 60%-70% of votes distributed in several parties since 25-30
years. Everything out of its scope is belittled as "right" or "left" and
most of people just like to vote what is "normal" or sounds
"reasonable", and that is peronism. Of course, Latin America is another
world of problems and it just cannot be compared against Europe, but you
have a good perspective compared to our local parties.

Congratulations to german pirates, it was a great election.

Matías

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peronism