[pp.int.general] germany election

Dario dario at pirata.cat
Tue Sep 24 15:11:21 CEST 2013

Please, keep up the constructive conversation. No individual person (nor
chimneys, chimneys are inanimated) stopped your grow, there were biggest
reasons for not getting higher percentage.

I'm for the positive vision already stated. The first vote matched the
second one. People is voting you as individuals, not only as a party.

Also, 2,2% means you are close to the minimum percentage for European
Elections. We (all pirates) must learn from your mistakes (and what you did
well).

About the semantics of programme, I always like to use it stating that our
programme is an example of what our "limited" proposals can achieve, not
what we promise. People like this approach when you told them.

Dario Castañé
Pirates de Catalunya http://pirata.cat