[pp.int.general] Invitation PPI Conference Paris 12th/13th of April

Lisa lisa at piratenpartij.nl
Thu Apr 3 13:15:37 CEST 2014

So... has the dust cleared yet?

I'd like to know what the eventual outcome of this discussion is. Has
there been consensus on whether or not this is a formal GA? Some
parties seem to acknowledge it, some parties don't... what are the
consequences of this split in the movement?

I'd like to hear from the PPI which conclusions are being drawn from
the criticism that has been expressed, so that information is clear
and parties are able to take a formal stance in the situation.

Thank you in advance.

- - Lisa
PP-NL