[pp.int.general] Invitation PPI Conference Paris 12th/13th of April

Maxime Rouquet maxime.rouquet at partipirate.org
Thu Apr 3 15:37:25 CEST 2014

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 1:15 PM, Lisa <lisa at piratenpartij.nl> wrote:

> Has there been consensus on whether or not this is a formal GA?

As far as I am concerned, formal GA or not, there will anyway be a PPI
Conference and I do my best to organize it like a few others.

About the concerns expressed, I have not changed my position : Members who
feel there is a problem should ask the Court of Arbitration to rule on it.
There is no shame in asking an independent body to arbitrate. Its job is
also to solve such situations without ending in throwing stink bombs at
each other on mailing-lists.

Regards,

Maxime

PS : obviously, being either charged or a witness, I would not seat as a
CoA member if there was such a ruling.