[pp.int.general] Invitation PPI Conference Paris 12th/13th of April

Charly Pache charly.pache at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 16:11:36 CEST 2014

It can happen to anyone to make mistakes, the most important is the way
one's react when he realizes he did one.

Before 'going' to that CoA, I think there should be a middle way where
intelligent people could find a solution.

Charly

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 3:46 PM, Thijs Markus
<thijs.markus at piratenpartij.nl>wrote:

> Has such a 'concern' been sent to the CoA, or does someone still need to
> copy paste the line: 'considering this GA was announced in breach of the
> the statutes, it should be declared invalid under <copy paste statute
> rule>.' at them?
>

> On 03.04.2014 15:37, Maxime Rouquet wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 1:15 PM, Lisa <lisa at piratenpartij.nl> wrote:
>>
>>  Has there been consensus on whether or not this is a formal GA?
>>>

>> As far as I am concerned, formal GA or not, there will anyway be a PPI
>> Conference and I do my best to organize it like a few others.
>>
>> About the concerns expressed, I have not changed my position : Members
>> who feel there is a problem should ask the Court of Arbitration to
>> rule on it. There is no shame in asking an independent body to
>> arbitrate. Its job is also to solve such situations without ending in
>> throwing stink bombs at each other on mailing-lists.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Maxime
>>
>> PS : obviously, being either charged or a witness, I would not seat as
>> a CoA member if there was such a ruling.

very active citizen @ utilopia.com, ch-open.ch, swiss entrepreneurship
association, fablab fribourg / freiburg, we are change switzerland,
bien-ch.ch