[pp.int.general] Invitation PPI Conference Paris 12th/13th of April

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 3 17:11:26 CEST 2014

Indeed...

... hasn't anybody noticed that the newly elected Court of Arbitration of the glorious and honourable PPI has made it's first reputable step already?

They have given themselves some kind of New Rules of Procedure...

... under which I could NOT file the complaint about Statutes Breaches anymore.

But they did MUCH BETTER... they decided these new ROP should VOID the complaint presented by me in 2012 that they have not been able to ditch otherwise because its presentation and argumentation was and still is BULLETPROOF.

The NEW ROP apply RETROACTIVELY, and allow them... IF WE AS PIRATES CONSENT TO THE ABUSE... to tell me that my complaint of 2012, filed in due process and correctly following the then applicable RULES OF PROCEDURE of the Court of Arbitration of the PPI... has been definitively shelved without evaluating its merits.

And dear Maxime Rouquet... has been paid his complicit silence with a chair on the board of PPEU, where he will continue to be ethically sound to the better advancement of the Pirate Movement.

Not to blame him exclusively... the pragmatic basterds are many.

The cheering kiddies are legion :(.

And the movements future right now is a BLACK HOLE.

I'm tired of cowards, I already said so once.

Antonio.