[pp.int.general] Reflections on the PP GA

Koen De Voegt koen.devoegt at antwerpsepiraten.be
Thu Apr 17 18:03:13 CEST 2014

Hello all,

On PPI HQ: I would like to direct you to the following link:
http://kbopub.economie.fgov.be/kbopub/toonondernemingps.html?ondernemingsnummer=845017775
On the bottom there you can find the links to the statutes of PPI HQ in
the way they where officially published in Belgium. I haven't quiet
figured everything out just yet but I'm working on it. Feel free to read
through those horrible documents and provide constructive remarks.

Best regards,
Koen De Voegt