[pp.int.general] Reflections on the PP GA

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 18 12:07:23 CEST 2014

The minutes of the last statutory meeting were not published... or it did not take place at all.

Plus... yeah, the Court of Arbitration has some serious job to do... and I seriously doubt it will be able to produce something useful, considering it whas many generations of wrongdoing to undo if it wants to reach stable ground.

Our Pirate Idiocrazy is hard to democratize correctly.

Antonio.