[pp.int.general] Consensus and power (before Re: Reflections on the PP GA)

Zbigniew Łukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 07:32:55 CEST 2014

That was very thoughtful!

For now I have just one comment about using this mailing list for
anything serious. The problem with this is that not many people read
this mailing list any more - there were too many flamewars and people
got tired of that. This is not unfixable - but for some ideological
reasons it was decided that this mailing list has no rules. Nobody
would propose something like that for an in-person meeting - but
somehow any way of limiting the individual expression on-line is
considered censorship.

Cheers,
Zbigniew

Zbigniew Lukasiak