[pp.int.general] Consensus and power (before Re: Reflections on the PP GA)

Betiel betielix at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 15:02:52 CEST 2014

that´s a good point. the other problem I see is language. Not all pirates
feel comfortable writting english and for sure many doesn´t understand
English at all and that can discourage many pirates to participate.
Regarding the first problem, well nobody said participating would be super
easy. There always be the issue of having to read lot of emails, and many
of them won´t say any usefull but I think it worth the try.
What makes me doubt about using this list for a consensus, is  the language
issue. Perhaps we can think all together how to solve it. The first step
should be to ensure all the pirate parties arround the world are aware on
this tentative change, specially the ones we don´t hear here much so they
can participate and tell us how they would like to proceed..

Betiel