[pp.int.general] Missing board reports from last PPI board

Josef Ohlsson Collentine international at piratpartiet.se
Fri Apr 18 19:51:33 CEST 2014

Hi,

as far as I am aware we have only received board reports from Thomas Gaul:
http://wiki.pp-international.net/User:ThomasG/report2013-2014 and Nuno
Cardoso:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16w6QrbCDHSZvhcLI76PFkCEilPc6zZtcyYZIuILlNrU/pub

Gregory Engels promised to publish his written board report from last years
work within a few days of the PPI GA so expecting that any day now.

How about the rest of the board member reports?! We are still missing
reports from:
-Vojtěch Pikal
-Denis Simonet
-Azat Gabdrakhmanov
-Marc Tholl

Would also be interesting to get a report from alternate board members
since I heard everything didn't run as smoothly as it should have in the
last PPI board:
-Brendan Molloy
-Thomas Gaul
-Alessandra Minoni

Kindly,
Josef

*International Contact for PPSE*
Contact me for any questions/concerns or if you need to get hold of someone
in Piratpartiet or internationally.

*Other contact:*
mail: international at piratpartiet.se
Twitter: @collentine
Skype: josef.ohlsson.collentine (only important conversations)
Cel: +46 73 824 9849 (text me, if urgent)