[pp.int.general] Missing board reports from last PPI board

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 19 11:52:20 CEST 2014

Still running a Pirate IDIOCRAZY...

... pragmatism should have some logical and ethical limits ;). At least be practised by some less ignorant...

Gregory Engels can't publish anything without having to walk the plank, and everybody knows it.

Pirates have finally committed collective suicide...

... crafting a few pledges (http://tandemnachbruessel.eu/en/pledge/), of which this one:

- uphold the No-Asshole clause. No matter how competent they are, we will
not employ people who bully or discriminate against others, or endanger
the team cohesion by their social behaviour. We will not let sexism,
racism, ableism or other discrimination or harassment go unchallenged.

plain and simply calls to live the "IDIOTIC INQUISITION" :(.

How far have we strayed from our Pirate Codex...
(http://wiki.pirates-without-borders.org/Codex)
  Pirate Codex
 Pirates are free
Pirates are freedom-loving, independent, autonomous, and  disapprove
of blind obedience. They stand for informational self-determination and
freedom of opinion. Pirates bear the responsibility entailed by freedom.

 Pirates respect privacy
Pirates protect privacy. They fight against the increasing
surveillance mania of state and economy because it prohibits the  free
development of the individual. A free and democratic society is
impossible without private and unobserved free space.

 Pirates are critical
Pirates are creative, curious, and do not acquiesce in the status
quo. They challenge systems, search for weak spots and find ways to
correct them. Pirates learn from their mistakes.

 Pirates are fair-minded
They keep their word. Solidarity is important when it comes to
collective aims. Pirates counteract the blind-eye-mentality of society
and take action when moral courage is necessary.

 Pirates respect life
Pirates are peaceful. Therefore they reject the death penalty and the
 destruction of our environment. Pirates stand for the sustainability of
 nature and its resources. We do not accept patents on life.

 Pirates are eager for knowledge
The access to information, education, knowledge and scientific
findings has to be unlimited. Pirates support free culture and free
software.

 Pirates are social
Pirates respect human dignity. They commit themselves to a society
united in solidarity where the strong defend the weak. Pirates stand for
 a political culture of objectivity and fairness.

 Pirates are international
Pirates are part of a global movement. They take advantage of the
opportunities offered by the internet and are therefore enabled to think
 and act without borders.

Am I the only one left bearing the responsibility entailed by freedom?

Shall I endeavour to sink all pirate ships to get rid of the shame I must feel?

You are leaving me no options...

But go on, pragmatically... keep playing this silly game pragmatically...

Become a true IDIOCRAZY.

It seems nobody, not even me, can keep you away from that pityful destiny.

Antonio.