[pp.int.general] Missing board reports from last PPI board

Josef Ohlsson Collentine international at piratpartiet.se
Sat Apr 19 11:57:16 CEST 2014

Hi,

thanks for the link to Denis report.

Apologies for calling out Brendan, Thomas and Alessandra... Managed to take
the alternative board members from the wrong year. The ones that have still
not submitted a report:

   - *Co-Chairman* - Vojtěch Pikal / PP-CZ
   - *Treasurer* - Marc Tholl / PP-LU

   - *Board Member* - Azat Gabrakhmanov / PP-RU

   - 1. Alternate Board member Jelena Jovanovic / PP-RS
   - 2. Alternate Board member Paul Bossu / PP-BE
   - 3. Alternate Board member Radoslaw Pietron / PP-PL
   - 4. Alternate Board member Yasin Aydin / PP-TR

"If one seat of the Board becomes vacant, one of the Alternate Members
shall follow-up according to a list." -> If people go inactive/missing
(which seems to have been the case last year) they should be replaced by
alternate board members as well. Otherwise I don't really see the reason
why they were elected.

Kindly,
Josef

*International Contact for PPSE*
Contact me for any questions/concerns or if you need to get hold of someone
in Piratpartiet or internationally.

*Other contact:*
mail: international at piratpartiet.se
Twitter: @collentine
Skype: josef.ohlsson.collentine (only important conversations)
Cel: +46 73 824 9849 (text me, if urgent)