[pp.int.general] What the Pirate MEPs Have Accomplished in the European Parliament ?

hyazinthe at emailn.de hyazinthe at emailn.de
Sat Apr 26 00:09:17 CEST 2014

Well, the german translation is ready now, as you can see here:
https://www.piratenpartei.de/2014/04/25/bilanz-was-die-abgeordneten-der-piraten-im-europaparlament-erreicht-haben/

Furthermore I've sent this information to the austrian pirates already,
so that they publish this article by themselves.

Every other EU pirate party is highly encouraged to do the same.

As you can see here - https://piratenpad.de/p/translation-european-pirate-acchievements - we have this
great article in 4 languages now, and the spanish translation generated A LOT of views... so, it's really worth it, to do so...

The german working group for design got a request, to make a flyer out of this article; maybe we're lucky,
that they create it, indeed. In this case, of course, I instantly make sure, that via this mailing list here you'll be
provided with the editable PDF files, so that you can produce this flyer in your language, as well, with minimum effort.

Greetings,
/ aka Oliver