[pp.int.general] Clarification on PPIT and EU elections?

Robotica lists at robotica.it
Sat Apr 26 17:59:12 CEST 2014

On 04/26/2014 04:52 PM, hyazinthe at emailn.de wrote:
> So, who are the top three candidates of "the other Europe" ?

Our candidate is Tommaso fattori, and according to the sequence is the
7th:  http://www.listatsipras.eu/candidati/collegio-centro.html
but I think the candidates are choosen depending on the relative number
of preferences they get in the list, instead of the list position of
their name.

Anywaym Tommaso Fattori  is a member of PP-IT and supports our digital
rights program #DigiTsipras according to CEEP of PP-EU