[pp.int.general] LQFB: status quo in Germany // was: liquid feedback papers and/or data?

Cal. peppecal at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 12:55:06 CEST 2014

2014/04/27 Francisco George <francisco.george at gmail.com>:
> And other problem is who post info...will it be complete one or will it
> be an oriented one? Trying to influence the voters.

We discuss this very often, and afaik you need to work like a spy agency
to navigate through that... and they only get famous because of their
failures.

And this brings to a little bit of elitist thinking: you'd like people
to vote/act/speak rationally; but, at the end, they do what they want;
regardless of data, regardless of logic.