[pp.int.general] LQFB: status quo in Germany // was: liquid feedback papers and/or data?

Félix Robles felrobelv at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 13:19:37 CEST 2014

I think I didn't explain it correctly, the novelty is that it supports
delegation and that the votes are encrypted. Not even the servers know what
is inside the votes, because to decipher and count the vote you *need* to
mix it with the other votes in a similar way as when you put your paper
ballot in the ballot box.

Liquid Feedback may support delegation but those votes are not encrypted
(in fact if I remember correctly the votes are public).