[pp.int.general] R: LQFB: status quo in Germany // was: liquid feedback papers and/or data?

Carlito carlito at subvertising.org
Sun Apr 27 19:29:20 CEST 2014

Da: Eduardo Robles Elvira
> On 27/04/14 15:54, seykron wrote:
> > It is very funny that most of people involved in this discussion is
> > taking the problem as a technical issue
>
> Hello Seykron:
> Thanks for rising this - and let me agree with you on that.
> Technical-oriented people like me tend to identify "problems" and propose
> technical solutions. But that does not always work.

+1
I know I'm probably saying something unpopular in a Pirate ml, but imho
coding is probably one of the last skill you need approaching an e-dem
project management.
And that' s the main reason it's creating such nasty discussions.
Suddenly, programmers discover themselves being political scientists,
communicators, legal advisors or - worst case scenario - Founding Fathers
and Constitutionalists (i.e. carlo von lynx).
Best,
Carlito