[pp.int.general] LQFB: status quo in Germany // was: liquid feedback papers and/or data?

Francisco George francisco.george at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 13:46:11 CEST 2014

The problem is people voting/delegating with "Hears and guts" instead of
voting with their "heads"

Lets take an example.

Although i reside in Spain i'm belgian and during 24 years I participated
in elections in my country. (Belgium has an open list system).

The firsts elections I voted with "H&G"...but with the time i changed to
"Head". In Belgium we use to have vatious elections grouped in one day. The
results were first...I voted for persons and not parties. The second one
was voting for persons of different parties judging them for their capacity
and not the ideal they represented.

The consequence was I was almost voting for different parties accordind to
the type of elections.

My vote was not a monolitic one and learned to value work instead of ideals.