[pp.int.general] LQFB: status quo in Germany // was: liquid feedback papers and/or data?

seykron seykron at partidopirata.com.ar
Sun Apr 27 15:54:00 CEST 2014

It is very funny that most of people involved in this discussion is
taking the problem as a technical issue (or systemic problem, in the
best case) and they're blind about "real-world people" (it is more
impressive if we put more context: we are leading political parties).

Most of time I also vote according to my "last two weeks impressions"
because I know I cannot participate in any decision of any political
party I could choose. Voting is not "participation", it is simple and
boring delegation on people you will never know and most important,
they will never understand your daily life problems and perspectives.

Please, stop thinking as developers and technocrats and go to
ask people: "why don't you get involved in our party?". You will
certainly find it very surprising.

Regards,

Matías