[pp.int.general] LQFB: status quo in Germany // was: liquid feedback papers and/or data?

Eduardo Robles Elvira edulix at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 16:05:38 CEST 2014

On 27/04/14 15:54, seykron wrote:
> It is very funny that most of people involved in this discussion is
> taking the problem as a technical issue (or systemic problem, in the
> best case) and they're blind about "real-world people" (it is more
> impressive if we put more context: we are leading political parties).

Hello Seykron:

Thanks for rising this - and let me agree with you on that.
Technical-oriented people like me tend to identify "problems" and
propose technical solutions. But that does not always work. Many times a
social problem cannot be solved with a technical solution (though it
might help sometimes). This cannot be stressed enough.

Regards,
Eduardo